Friday, July 24, 2009
Monday, July 20, 2009
Friday, July 17, 2009
Delaney always makes this funny noise just like a dog panting when she gets excited or when she sees someone she likes. It's pretty funny and we want to make sure we remember it before she moves on to another noise and doesn't do it anymore! This was before bedtime one night. She usually does it on her own but this time we were directing her so we could get it on film...
- You can now crawl up and your knees (for about 2 weeks now) and are pretty fast (you scooted on your arms before)
- You have started pulling up on things (I found you in your bed a couple of weeks ago up on your knees looking over the the bed at me so we lowered you mattress that night!)
- You are also sitting yourself up from the ground now as you crawl and no longer really fall over while your sitting up
- You will move your feet and take a few steps now while we hold your hands
- You sill LOVE the dogs but Mazi is by far your favorite dog and you show it by the way you smile and watch her and don't do that for Gracie
- You love to swing on your swing out back and would stay outside forever
- You usually sleep from about 9pm-8am (sometimes 7:30am)
- You never nap if we are out shopping or if you are in your stroller (I think you are afraid you will miss something)
- You will still go to pretty much anyone and are happy with anyone that is holding you (Mommy is hoping you stay like this!)
- We have been working with you on the bye bye motion and you usually do it with your hand even if you forget to put you arm out
- You are saying Da da, na na, and I think I may have heard mama but not on a regular basis yet ( I think it was an accident but hopefully soon!)
You are such a joy and we love you so much! We also went to the zoo for the first time the day you turned 8 months so I'll post on that soon. Another first for you is you are spending the night away from mommy and daddy for the first time tomorrow night with G-Ma. She is really excited to have you all to herself tomorrow night. I know you will do great! Anyway we love you lots baby girl!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Monday, July 6, 2009
Sunday, July 5, 2009
P.S.~ We have also been visiting tons of family and friends the past couple of weeks so I'll post pictures from those visits soon! I'm a little behind because we have been gone a lot.