Beach Trip 2011



















I am sooo behind on blogging and have been in a whirl wind of activity ever since school started. I am teaching 7th grade English and helping coach the cheerleaders so I have a ton of fun things going on that have kept me super busy! Oh and then there is also an almost three year old and a husband that need me to take care of them as well! I am going to just do a couple of post at a time to get caught up and then really try to be better at updating so everytime I post I don't have to say, "I know I'm behind but I have been really busy!" Ha!



We went on a great beach trip this summer with my mom and we had so much fun. Delaney is at a really fun age and keeps us laughing all the time. We stayed in a condo across from the beach, which I really wasn't sure how I was going to like, and it was amazing! It was so nice and we quickly learned that my little priss of a child was NOT a fan of having sand anywhere on her! We ended up at the pool on most days having a blast so it worked out fine for us. If I'm being honest I'm not a huge fan of having sand on me either. We usually go to Destin but this time we stayed in Panama City about a mile from the new Peir Park shopping and miracle strip. We went there several times and the shopping was great, along with all kinds of rides and entertainment for kids. Delaney was so excited that they had a bouncy house and jumped her booty off! We had the best, most relaxing trip ever and can't wait to go back next year.




Warning: Picture Overload!








































































































































































































































Comments

Popular Posts