Baby Carter Update- 24 weeks

How far along? 25 weeks on Thursday


Size of the baby? An ear of corn


Maternity Clothes? Yes! I am wearing maternity pants and jeans, but still normal shirts and dresses.


Weight Gain? Not talking about it.. I was up to 12lbs at my 20 weeks appt and then at my 24 week appointment it all fell apart. I'm just going to say I'm pretty sure something was wrong with the scale! Seriously though, even the nurse said she was pretty sure that something was off that day because everyone had gained lots that day :)


Stretch Marks? I had them with Delaney so I'm hoping to just not gain any new ones!


Gender? It's a GIRL!! Carter Rose Brizendine.


Movement? Yes! I am feeling her all the time now and can even see her moving some of the time. David has also been able to feel her move :)


Wedding Rings? On


Sleep? I have hit the bump and am not sleeping good at all right now. I feel like once I get used to the side sleeping maybe I'll get a few good nights in before Carter gets here!


Food Cravings? Nothing lately


What I Miss? Just sleeping good, and my wardrobe, but I'm feeling great for the most part.


Symptoms? I just have to use the restroom more than normal, but other than that I feel back to myself. I have also started having some Braxton Hicks contractions, but nothing major. I had these a ton with Delaney so I'm trying to take it easy when I start getting them and drink plenty of water.


Belly Button? In


Best Moment of the Week? David being able to feel Carter and just being able to feel her more in general. I'm also getting close to being finished with her nursery.

Picture is from last week so 23 weeks! Delaney had to be in the picture with her sister!
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts