Baby Update- Week 18

How far along? 18 weeks on Thursday




Size of the baby? Bell Pepper



Maternity Clothes? Not yet. I feel like I am bigger than I was with Delaney at this point in the pregnancy but I am going to wear dresses for as long as possible! I have also started using my belly band again now that I am back in school and don't have a dress for everyday.



Weight Gain? 7lbs was the total as of last appointment at 16 weeks



Stretch Marks? I had them with Delaney so I'm hoping to just not gain any new ones!



Gender? It's a GIRL!! Carter Rose Brizendine. We are so excited to have another sweet girl and Delaney is so pumped about having a sister!



Movement? I have felt little flutters here and there but nothing very significant yet.



Wedding Rings? On



Sleep? I have been sleeping pretty good lately. I usually have to get up one time a night but other than that I'm sleeping like normal.



Food Cravings? I have random cravings. I just changes everyday. One thing I have really been loving the past few weeks are hot wings. I have been craving fruit though from the beginning.



What I Miss? Nothing right now



Symptoms? I just have to use the restroom more than normal, but other than that I feel back to myself. I have been having some of the round ligament pain as my belly is growing but nothing to complain about!



Belly Button? In



Best Moment of the Week? Feeling better and having more energy. We also got the crib last week and I love it!

Pictures to come very soon! I keep forgetting and I wanted to get this post up!





Comments

Popular Posts