Delaney is 4!

While I was away this cutie turned 4! I can't believe how big she is getting and she keeps us on our toes all the time. She is so funny, spunky, sassy, and sweet. She took cupcakes to school on her actual birthday to celebrate with all of her friends. We had a little family party at Traci's house on Thanksgiving day. She was so excited to celebrate with all of her cousins and have them sing "Happy Birthday" to her. She requested a princess cake for Traci's, and Hello Kitty cupcakes for school. We have had such a fun 4 years with our sweet girl and look forward to many more. Here are a few stats and some tidbits on our sweet girl at 4 just so I remember:
 
- She wears about a size 8/9 shoe and a size 3 clothes.
- She weighed in at 30lbs (we haven't been for our official checkup yet, but we weighed when we went to get a flu shot)
- She loves school and is working on her blend groups now (she knows all her letters by sight and sound)
- She is also working hard on writing and can write a few of the letters on her own without help
- She is taking ballet at school and is starting to really like it. I think we might try something a little more upbeat next year, but ballet was a good start.
- She is excited about her little sister that is about to be here but I think it is going to be a big adjustment for her.
- Some of her funny saying right now are: "Are you kiddin me!", "What do ya mean", "A princess never breaks a promise! and a million other things that make us laugh.
- She has quite the attitude when she wants something and can be really demanding. We are working hard on this area.
- She is super stubborn about certain things
- She is VERY opinionated about clothes and always wants to wear something specific that she picked out
- She loves Hello Kitty right now and also still loves the princesses
 
I think that's all for now. There are so many other things I know I'm forgetting but I wanted to get down what I could before I forgot!
 
 








Comments

Popular Posts