Carter at 11 months!
- YOU ARE WALKING!! Really in the last couple of weeks you have started walking consistently. You had been taking steps for about a month, but not what I would consider "walking" until now. You are not super fast yet, but can stay on your feet for a long time.
- You can say mama, dada, and baba. You also babble all the time!
- You are still the biggest mama's girl and always prefer me. You are fine if I leave you with someone else, but if I am in the room you want me.
- You are completely on table food at school and mostly at home too. Sometimes it's easier to give you baby food though!
- You have been off the bottle completely for a couple of weeks now. You have been using a sippy cup for your formula at school for over a month, but we were still giving you a bottle at night. You have really never been attached to the bottle so we just started putting your night formula in your cup too.
- You eat really well, and so far I haven't found anything you don't like.
- Your sister is your favorite playmate and you light up when she plays with you!
- Wearing a size 3 diaper, 3 shoe, 9 and 12m clothes
- You weigh about 19lbs, not sure on height
- You still sleep from about 6:30-6:30 or 7:00
- You are the sweetest and smiliest baby!
We are so blessed by you baby girl! We love you so much. I can't believe we will be celebrating your 1st birthday in just a few short weeks!!