Another first!

Delaney fell at school the other day and cut under her chin really bad. They called me at school around 3:30 to say she was cut and would probably require something to put her chin back together. She was such a brave girl and didn't cry at all after the initial fall. When I got there to pick her up she was in the office holding a rag on the cut. I was really surprised when I saw it just how deep it actually was cut. We dropped Carter off to my mom downtown and headed to Children's ER. Sidenote: I was originally going to head to my doctor's office but they recommended Children's because they do a much better job sewing up faces. Good to know that ahead of time! Anyway it was a surprisingly quick trip, and we were in and out in about an hour and a half. They people there were wonderful and Delaney had to get 4 stitches. She was super brave and watched a movie on my phone while they sewed her up! Here is her battle wound! 







Comments

Popular Posts