One down!

Delaney lost her first tooth this past week! Her tooth has been loose for a couple of weeks now, but I wasn't sure how long it would take to fall out. She was being silly one day playing with friends, and I think she accidentally pushed hard on it with her other teeth. She started crying saying her tooth hurt and sure enough it was sticking straight out! I calmed her down and told her the hurt part was over. I knew whenever it fell out that the worst was over since it was all the way flat! I gave her a wipe and told her just to keep messing with it. Before we even got out of the neighborhood she had pulled her tooth out! She was so proud of herself and so was I! Here is my toothless baby right before and after she lost her first tooth! 

Before:


After:



Comments

Popular Posts