Delaney is Six!
I have a six year old!! I know I am her mom, but Delaney really is such an amazing and fun little girl! She is caring, compassionate, silly, driven, feisty, and loving. Here are some facts about Delaney at 6...
- You started Kindergarten this year and are doing great academically and socially. Your teacher said academically you have all the tools but just need to build confidence in sharing your answers. However, socially she said you can be one of the loudest and have things under control (wonder where you got that :)
- You like to read more than you like to write.
- You are such a great big sister and so loving and caring with Carter. You take on the mommy role when ya'll are playing and it is so sweet to see you nurture and take care of her.
- You make friends easily and get along with most anyone.
- You wear a size 5 clothes and a size 12/13 shoe.
- Your bedtime right now is around 8:00 P.M.
- Your favorite food is steak and ginger sauce from the Japanese restaurant.
- You still love anything princess and are really girly.
- You are taking cheernastics at ACC and doing great. You have learned so much since you started!
- You can have an attitude with mommy sometimes; we are working on this ;)
- You love being around family, and your teacher said you often draw pictures or write stories that are centered around family events. This makes my heart so happy!
- You love Jesus and talk about Him and His love for us and things that make Him happy. You are starting to realize that not everyone thinks the same things as we do now that you are in big school. I hope you always stay strong in your convictions and show others God's love.
- You are pretty responsible and I can trust you to do the right thing most of the time.
Daddy and I love you so much Delaney! You make us so proud and are becoming such an amazing little girl. We love to watch you grow and learn each day. We thank the Lord for choosing us to be your parents! Happy 6th birthday to my first baby girl!!
You had your part at Build-A-Bear and it was a blast!!
You and Bella shared cake and snacks with all your friends and then everyone stayed and had her party at Claire's after.
The two birthday girls!