Easter 2015 and new house!


Easter was a great day celebrating our risen Savior! We went to church on Saturday night and Sunday had all of mom's side of the family over. We had such a great day celebrating and spending time with family! 










In other news we moved! Easter was our first time having people over to the new house and it was so much fun. Here is our new house! 


We are loving it and feel so blessed to have found it and have everything work out in the right timing. I want to do room pictures as I get things done. My first big DIY was curtains for the screened porch. I wanted this area to be more like an outdoor living space. They turned out pretty good and help so much with pollen and the sun!



Well, I think that just about catches up everything since last time I blogged. 

Comments

Popular Posts