Carter at 28 weeks!

How far along? 28 weeks


Size of the baby? Eggplant (she weighed 2lbs 13oz on the ultrasound)



Maternity Clothes? Yes! I can still wear a mix of regular tops and dresses, but all maternity pants now.



Weight Gain? I gained 4 this time so I'm up to 25lbs, YIKES! Hoping it doesn't get much worse!



Stretch Marks? I had them with Delaney so I'm hoping to just not gain any new ones!



Gender? It's a GIRL!! Carter Rose Brizendine.



Movement? Yes! I am feeling her all the time now and can even see her moving as well. David can feel her really well too.


Wedding Rings? On. I haven't had much swelling yet and I'm trying to drink tons of water so I'm hoping that helps keep it far away!


Sleep? I slept ok this week. Not great but I expect it will pretty much be like that until the end.



Food Cravings? Nothing lately



What I Miss? Just sleeping good, and my wardrobe, but I'm feeling great for the most part.



Symptoms? I just have to use the restroom more than normal, but other than that I feel back to myself. I have also started having some Braxton Hicks contractions, but nothing major. I had these a ton with Delaney so I'm trying to take it easy when I start getting them and drink plenty of water.



Belly Button? In and out. It is in when I haven't just eaten and will poke out once I get full. Weird, I know.



Best Moment of the Week?  We had our 4d ultrasound this week and it was so much fun! It took a  long time because Carter was not cooperative at all. The pictures that we got look very much like her big sisters 4d pictures so I can't wait to see how accurate they are!
 
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts