Delaney is turning one!

Well Delaney's birthday week has officially begun! I'm actually ok with it and I'm not really emotional like I thought I would be. That said it's only Monday and she isn't actually a one year old until Saturday so well see how it goes. I'm going to try and do a small post everyday this week going though the first year of our life with miss Delaney. This one is of her one year pictures we had done recently. There were so many good ones so I'm just posting my favorite ones!






























Comments

  1. Love it... Happy Birthday Week Miss Delaney!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! Happy Birthday Week, Delaney!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photographs are amazing! You have a beautiful little one year old!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts