First Day of School

Delaney started school for the first time this week! She had a great first day and there were no tears shed from anyone. We have her in a great school and I think it will be really good for her to be around other kids at this age. She ran into her classroom the first day and went straight for the baby dolls. I had to ask her to give me a kiss bye and even then all she would give me was a side kiss with no eye contact, ha! David went with me to drop her off the first day so I was glad he was able to see her off on her very first day. She was still excited this morning when I told her we were going to school so I'm hoping the excitement lasts. She did cry a little when I picked her up the first day because it was right after their nap and my girl is always a little grumpy when she wakes up. I'm sure she was a little taken aback waking up to a bunch of kids her age and not having any down time. I'm leaving her a little longer after nap today to see if that helps! I also started school this week so we are officially back into the swing of things. Hope everyone is having a great start to the week!



Comments

  1. Awww @ her first day of school! It's so great that she didn't shed a tear the first day -- that always helps! :) And she is so freakin' cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts