Random Stuff!

I had a few pictures I just wanted to add for our memory purposes. We celebrated my birthday a couple of months ago and me and David went to dinner at The Bright Star in Bessemer. We LOVE this place but usually only go maybe a couple of times a year. I was so good, as usual! The last picture I just liked because it shows Delaney's sassy side! She is loving her sunglasses these days and sometimes even wears them inside. The story behind them: she HATES for the sun to be in her eyes in the car and will talk, or I should say yell, at the sun "YOU BRIGHT SUN!" It's pretty funny and I'm pretty sure she thinks that yelling at the sun isactually going to make it stop shining in her eyes! So we got some sunglasses to fix the problem and they seem to do the trick!





Comments

Popular Posts