Christmas 2013

We had a great Christmas! David's parents actually had their heat go out, so they spent the night Christamas Eve and got to see the girls on Christmas morning too! Santa was very good to the girls this year. Delaney woke up about 7:00 and was ready to see what Santa left for her. Carter was really excited about playing with paper this year! Seriously, every present we opened she just walked off chewing on the paper. My mom came over shortly after we woke up to check out the girls loot and visit before we headed to my dad's house. We headed to my dad's for brunch to celebrate Christmas with them. We love getting to spend time with them and my grandparents. My grandfather has been really sick lately, so we were so blessed to be able to spend time with him.
We are so thankful for all our blessings! We are most grateful for Jesus Christ and the gift of His birth!! Merry Christmas!!




















 

Comments

Popular Posts