Recent Happenings

We have been pretty busy these last few weeks. I have been trying to finish up everything for school because I am going back to get my fifth year degree in education and I am starting in January! Delaney is into everything but she is learning something new everyday and it is so fun to watch her. She is starting to be able to communicate and tell you what she wants so much better. I can tell there is probably going to be a frustrating stage coming up with her because she knows what she wants but is not quite able to verbalize it so if I get it wrong it is so frustrating to her! We went to visit my dad the other day and had a great time. Delaney loves her Papa and they even took a little nap together while we were there. Here are some random pictures from the last couple of weeks.












Comments

Popular Posts