Easter 2010

We had such a great Easter this year! It was Delaney's second Easter but it was the first holiday she knew something was going on. We started off the weekend by meeting David's sister Staci and her family at ijump on Saturday. We had so much fun and I think they all did too. We all went to church on Saturday night and it was a great service. The service wasn't until 7:00pm so Delaney was so tired! She got a little upset for the first time ever in the nursery and she was so ready to go to sleep when we picked her up.

The next day we headed over to my moms. She ended up getting the stomach virus on Easter day :(. We had family coming from all over so I told her to stay in her room and we would handle everything. We were sad my mom didn't get to enjoy all the festivities with us but she was a great host and anyway :). Delaney had fun hunting eggs but she was done after she found about two! I can't wait (well I can wait because I don't want my baby to grow up) until Delaney is old enough to understand the real meaning of Easter and the sacrifice our Savior made for us. He is Risen! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend!























































Comments

  1. She looks so cute in her Easter outfits. Looks like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts