Cooking Lessons

Delaney was home sick last week for a couple of days. She just got a little virus and the poor girl does not eat anything when she is sick. We have been watching a Mickey Mouse movie that David brought her last time she was sick and Minnie cooks muffins in the movie. Well D decided when she was sick last week that she needed muffins too! David stopped on his way home and bought us the muffin mix and I let Delaney help me mix them up. She is really into cooking right now and she thought that was the coolest thing ever. I love having a little girl to do things like this with and I see many more cooking lessons in our future!









Comments

  1. I love her precious smile! Delighful.
    What wonderful parents she has. No wonderf she is smiling so big!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts