Family Fun!

We had such a fun weekend! David's sister Staci and Delaney's cousin Brinley got to come and visit this weekend from Georgia and we all went to dinner on Saturday night. We had a lot of fun spending time with them and Delaney loved getting to see her Aunt Staci and Brinley! David and I had a friends engagement party to go to so Staci and Brinley stayed at our house and kept Delaney. She was pretty good overall and crashed at the end of the night after all the visiting and playing! Delaney also turned four months old on Saturday. I can't believe my baby is already four months old. For Christmas we bought Delaney a little activity seat that turns into a walker as she gets older so we put that together for her this weekend. It is so cute and she is starting to like it more every time we put her in it. I'm a little late on the four month post but we go to the doctor tomorrow for her second round of shots and to get her weight and everything so I'm going to post after that. We also got some pictures of Delaney in her new seat so I'll put those up as well. I hope everyone had a great weekend!







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts