Weddings galore!

We have had a lot of weddings lately so I wanted to do a quick post about the newlyweds. First I was in the wedding of one of my best friends Karen. She got married July 25th and the ceremony was beautiful and everything went perfect. Congrats Karen and Nate! Then the next weekend David and I went to some of my other friends Leah and Zac who got married and Delaney went to Ashely's wedding with my mom (a Zarzour family wedding) They we both beautiful and I snagged some pictures that other people took of Delaney at both. Congrats to all the newlyweds!





















Comments

  1. Karen's wedding was the same day and me and Justin's and we actually ran into her and her husband at the Tutwiler hotel the next morning. We ended up sharing the shuttle bus to the airport for our honeymoons. It was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts