Bumbos, Books, and Bathing Suits!

I've been a slacker the last week on posting! I go back to work in a week and have been trying to finish up a few things before I go back. I'm sad that I'm going to have to leave Delaney but I think I'm ready to get back into the swing of things since I have to go back. Delaney has decided that she likes books (most of the time anyway)... she will sit with you and stare at the pictures while you read to her and she actually looks pretty interested! We tried the bumbo again after giving it a break for a couple of weeks to see how much progress she has made on controlling her head. She did really well and sat in it for a good while before she got fussy and wanted to get out. Also I don't know why but I have been excited about getting her a bathing suit forever so I went this week and found one that I thought was so cute.. the Easter Bunny will bringing it shortly! We did a little tummy time today as well and she tolerated it but still doesn't love it. I think because she sleeps on her back and loves it that shes not that excited about being on her tummy! Anyway we are going to be doing some more running around this weekend to finish up some things.. G-Ma got her such a sweet dress for spring so I'm excited for it to warm up soon so she can wear it. Were also going to Cottontails next weekend for the first time and I'm really excited about it.. I hope we find lots of cute stuff! Here are some pictures from the week!























Comments

  1. OMG that is the cutest bathing suit I have EVER seen!!! ADORABLE!!

    And, yes I have been to Christmas Village but never Cottontails- they both have the same baby stuff though, sooo much and sooo cute!! You'll be in heaven- girly stuff every where!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts